The Best All Meat Chili
This delicious low carb all meat chili recipe is full of flavor, and with four different meats you and your kids will never miss the beans! This slow cooker recipe also has stove top instructions in the notes.
- 1/2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 lb ground pork can substitute ground beef
- 1/2 lb hot breakfast sausage or ground chorizo
- 1/2 lb steak, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 1 yellow onion
- 2 green bell peppers
- 2 red bell peppers can substitute yellow or orange
- 8 oz diced green chiles
- 20 oz fire-roasted Rotel tomatoes
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- 2-4 cups beef broth amount depends on how soupy you like your chili
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 Tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp chipotle powder
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tbsp onion powder
- 1 Tbsp dried oregano
- 2 tsp liquid smoke
- 1 tsp hot sauce or more to taste
- salt and pepper to taste
In a saute pan, brown the ground beef, ground pork, sausage, and beef cubes.
While the meat is browning, dice the onion and bell peppers.
Drain the fat from the meat and discard.
Spray the inside of a crockpot with cooking spray. Add diced onions and peppers, browned meat, diced green chiles, crushed tomatoes, Rotel tomatoes, seasonings, and broth.
Cook on high power for 6 hours.
To cook on stovetop:
- Be sure to spray the inside of your pot with cooking spray. Brown the meat, then add all the ingredients.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for at least one hour.
Please note that we are not medical or nutritional professionals.
We include nutrition information for our recipes as a courtesy to our readers. However, due to wide variations in brands, nutrition data is subject to change for every user. Nutrition data is calculated using WP Ultimate Recipe and we subtract all sugar alcohols from erythritol and xylitol from the final carb count because that is how THM calculates carbs. Please refer to our complete Nutritional Disclosure for more details.
Calories: 293kcalCarbohydrates: 16gProtein: 20gFat: 17gSaturated Fat: 6gTrans Fat: 1gCholesterol: 60mgSodium: 629mgPotassium: 785mgFiber: 5gSugar: 7gVitamin A: 1784IUVitamin C: 71mgCalcium: 105mgIron: 5mg