It’s almost Thanksgiving. And I’m in full planning mode around here since we will be hosting 22 family & friends this year. Yup…you read that right…our dinner table (well our table plus a few folding tables) will seat 22 next week. We can’t wait!
Last week we shared Simple Thanksgiving Table Ideas with you all. Even though our meal will be served buffet style this year since we have so many of us, I love setting the table for all of our guests. I never feel like my table is complete until I add some sort of personal touch.
Today I’m sharing 3 Table Place Setting Cards for your holiday table that you will be able to download and print for FREE! Just click the button at the bottom of this post to receive your Table Place Setting Card Printables.
Classic Place Card
I’ve found lots of great ideas via Pinterest and have created different table setting cards or napkin holders. The idea for my classic place card was inspired by Megan at Honey We’re Home. My version is a simple tent card that can be made in 5 easy steps.
- Download Thanksgiving Place Card and print on white or ivory card stock.
- Write in name and cut out place card along lines.
- Make tent card out card stock color of your choice (I used shimmer card stock in a variety of fall colors).
- Adhere place card to tent card.
- Hole punch top of card and tie ribbon through to complete place card.
Give Thanks Tags
You may remember these adorable mini grapevine pumpkins I used in my Green Rustic Thanksgiving Table. I was able to snag a few more this morning at Hobby Lobby. But you can really use these tags on anything…real mini pumpkins, a grouping of fall floral stems, or even tied around your napkins or cutlery. I printed my tags on kraft card stock for this table setting.
For these tags you will need a tag shaped paper punch that can be found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels or any craft store. This tag is super simple to create.
- Download your free printable Thanksgiving Tags on card stock
- Using a paper punch line up the “Give Thanks” message in the center then punch card stock.
- Tie tag to your pumpkin (or whatever you are using) with twine or ribbon.
Thankful Napkin Holders or Place Cards
Two years ago I found these napkin rings on Pinterest, Ann from On Sutton Place, had created these simple but pretty napkin rings. I decided to make them for our Thanksgiving table but created my own using one of my favorite fonts (freebooter) to make my napkin holders.
I used the same concept for my Pretty Gray Thanksgiving Table but changed the font & just laid the place card on top of a grapevine wreath. You can download the free printable to use either as a napkin holder or place setting card. I love both options…it’s so versatile.
- Download free printable Thanksgiving Place Setting Card & print out on card stock.
- Cut along lines provided.
- Hole punch ends & add ribbon if using as napkin ring or simply add to your place setting.
Download Our Thanksgiving Place Setting Card Printables
Other Fall Decor, Thanksgiving & Craft Posts:
- The Thankful Tree
- Simple Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Fall Floral Wreath| Simple DIY Project
- No-Sew Sweater Pumpkins
- Simple Steps to Style a Fall Tiered Tray