Create a beautiful holiday tablescape with our simple Thanksgiving table setting cards. Easy to follow steps including our FREE printable download for you.
It’s almost Thanksgiving. And I’m in full planning mode around here since we will be hosting family & friends again this year. Our dining table (well our table plus a few folding tables) will seat all of our guests. I love setting the table for all of our friends and family but I never feel like my table is complete until I add some sort of personal touch.
We shared 3 easy to create budget-friendly tablescapes in our last post…Simple Thanksgiving Table Ideas. And today I’m sharing Table Place Setting Cards from those ideas plus one extra just for you! The best part is you will be able to download all of them and print for FREE! Just click the button at the bottom of this post to receive your Table Place Setting Card printables.
Classic Place Card
I’ve found lots of great ideas via Pinterest and have created different table setting cards or napkin holders. The idea for my classic place card was inspired by Megan at Honey We’re Home. My version is a simple tent card that can be made in 5 easy steps.
- Download Thanksgiving Place Card and print on light-colored card stock.
- Write in name and cut out place card along lines.
- Make tent card out card stock color of your choice (I used shimmer card stock in a variety of fall colors).
- Adhere place card to tent card.
- Hole punch top of card and tie ribbon through to complete place card.
“Give Thanks” Tags
These adorable mini grapevine pumpkins with Give Thanks tags were the star of the place settings in my Green Rustic Thanksgiving Table. Although I attached these tags to grapevine pumpkins you can really use these tags on anything…real mini pumpkins, a grouping of fall floral stems, or even tied around your napkins or cutlery. I printed my tags on kraft card stock for this table setting.
To create these tags you will need a tag shaped paper punch that can be found at Hobby Lobby, Michaels or any craft store. This tag is super simple to create.
- Download your free printable Thanksgiving Place Setting Card on card stock
- Using a paper punch line up the “Give Thanks” message in the center then punch card stock.
- Make a hole at top using hole punch then tie tag to your pumpkin (or whatever you are using) with twine or ribbon.
Thankful Napkin Holder or Place Cards
A few years ago I found these DIY napkin rings on Pinterest, Ann from On Sutton Place had created these simple but pretty napkin rings. I decided to make them for our Thanksgiving table but created my own using one of my favorite fonts (freebooter) to make my napkin holders.
I used the same concept for my Pretty Gray Thanksgiving Table but changed the font & just casually set the place card on top of a grapevine wreath. You can download the free printable to use either as a napkin holder or a place setting card. I love both options…it’s so versatile.
- Download free printable Thanksgiving Place Setting Card & print out on card stock.
- Cut along lines provided.
- Hole punch ends & add ribbon if using a napkin ring or simply add to your place setting.
Download Our Thanksgiving Place Setting Card Printables
We hope you love these easy Thanksgiving table setting place card ideas.
Other Fall Decor, Thanksgiving & Craft Posts:
- The Thankful Tree
- Simple Thanksgiving Table Ideas
- Fall Floral Wreath| Simple DIY Project
- No-Sew Sweater Pumpkins
- Simple Steps to Style a Fall Tiered Tray
Pin it to remember it: