What To Do With All Those Photo Cards After The HolidaysOnce the holidays were over I hated throwing away all the beautiful photo cards…so I would save the cards in a bin. But after a few years, I needed to find a better solution. Pinterest to the rescue! This awesome idea from Eighteen 25 even offered a free printable to create my Christmas Card Books. I used their printable for several years and even added some ribbon to decorate my books. All of our Christmas Card Books are kept in a basket so we can look through them any time during the holidays. I think I may need a bigger basket next year!
Simply2Moms Updates A Simple IdeaAnne & I decided to update this idea with our own Simply2Moms version this year. My covers from Eighteen 25 didn’t have a year past 2017! Now you can easily make your own Christmas Card Books with our cover. You can download your Christmas Card Book Cover from our subscriber printable library by clicking here or on the button below to sign up.
Click Here to Access Your Free Printable Library!We both love the ever-popular buffalo check. And the color green! So we got together a couple of weeks ago to create this Christmas Card Book cover. We just LOVE it! Don’t you?
How to Make Your Christmas Card Book
- Download the Simply2Moms printable cover
- Print out cover on plain white cardstock (you will get 2 covers per page)
- Cut out the 5″ x 7″ cover
- Optional – Cut another colored card stock (5 1/2″ x 7 1/2″) to use behind our printable
- Punch 2 holes in the sides of the cover and each holiday card with a standard handheld hole punch
- Use 1 1/2″ book rings to fasten cover and all Christmas cards together
- Optional – Add ribbon to book rings
- Circle year for your Christmas Card Book
Click Here to Access Your Free Printable Library!