Are you planning a trip soon? Maybe for spring break or summer vacation? Then you will want our Ultimate Packing Checklist to help you pack for your next adventure. And the best part…it’s FREE! Just click the link at the end of this post to download your copy. Heck…download one for each member of your family…it’s that simple.
Anne & I got together to create this Ultimate Packing Checklist just for you! I don’t know about you but I’m a list girl. I love to make lists so that I can check things off as I complete them. And I always hand-write packing checklists before we travel. I also write out lists for my teens so they know what they need to bring. The Ultimate Packing Checklist is going to save me lots of time when we get ready for spring break and summer vacations this year!
We’ve included everything you may need to pack for your next trip…whether you’re hitting the beach, the mountains or Grandma’s house. It’s so easy to let the kids help pack with their very own list. Just print a copy…fill in how many of each item they’ll need and let them get to work. We even included a section for specific items you may need for you or your family.
We also thought these packing tips and things to do before leaving home would be helpful. So let the adventure begin…
- Roll clothes to prevent wrinkles
- Use packing cubes or Ziploc bags to keep suitcase organized
- Put shoes in plastic grocery bags to keep separate from clean clothes
- Throw a large trash bag in each suitcase for dirty clothes
- Bring hangers and over the door hooks for extra storage
Tips before leaving home for vacation:
- Hold mail/newspaper delivery or have someone pick it up
- Arrange for pets/house to be cared for while you’re gone
- Shut off appliances/water needed
- Lock doors & windows and turn on a few lights
- Enable alarm systems
“Fill your life with adventures, not things. Have stories to tell not stuff to show.”Download Our Ultimate Packing Checklist
Pin it to Remember it