Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? Not me…almost…I’m 95% finished. If you’re like me and you need an easy gift idea then read on… today I’m sharing a super quick & simple last minute Christmas gift idea. And you can probably snag it on sale!
I love Bath & Body Works! It’s my go to store for gifts for teachers, teens, family & friends. Really anyone! And with their new rewards program it’s even easier to get a quick gift at the last minute. I can keep track of my coupons, offers & rewards in the app on my phone. So simple!
Candles, lotions, shower gel, wall plugs, or any small personal items are easy, inexpensive gifts for anyone on your list. They are simple to personalize in a plain cellophane bag with pretty ribbon & tag.
Supplies needed to personalize your gift
- Paper punch
- Card stock
- Double sided tape
- Hole punch
How to wrap your gift
- Print gift tags. I used Microsoft Word to print out these tags in chopin script font.
- Use a paper punch to cut out your tag. If you don’t have a paper punch you can just cut it in a simple rectangular shape.
- Layering two different colored card stock gives it a bit more personalization.
- Adhere both layers of card stock together using double sided tape.
- Punch small hole in corner of gift tag for ribbon.
- Tie gift tag and decorative bell around cellophane bag with ribbon.
And that’s it…you’re done. Now you have a pretty gift to give anyone on your list.
You can follow the same steps for the lotion, shower gels, bath bombs, or wall plug ins. I think the personalized wrapping give an inexpensive gift a little something special.
Get creative! Grab a pair of fuzzy socks & a packet of hot cocoa mix then add a tag that reads “Have a Cozy Holiday”. Or socks and a bottle of nail polish with a tag that reads “For your Mistle-toes”.
The tag line of my Etsy shop is “Life is in the details”. I think these little details in wrapping a simple gift, give it a personal touch that makes the recipient of your gift feel extra special.
We have 5 more shopping days. We can do it!
Other Posts with Gift Ideas
- Father’s Day Gift Guide
- End of Year Teacher Gift Ideas
- Valentines Day Printables | Meaningful Valentines Gifts
- Free Holiday Gift Planner Printables
- Farmhouse Style Christmas Finds on Wayfair