Hey guys! It’s AnnMarie coming at you this week.
Where did this week go?
I don’t know about you but it totally flew by for me.
And I didn’t get nearly as much done as I wanted to accomplish on my “to do” list.
Did you feel like that too this week or is it just me?
I can’t believe it’s nearing the end of April? Crazy!
But we’re getting closer to summer and that makes me sooo very happy.
Give me all the sunshine and hot weather!
Here are some random thoughts that are swirling around in my head as I’m writing this post…
1. Selling things on Facebook marketplace is like a part-time job but I like making a little extra cash to buy more home decor.
2. Be careful and triple-check when canceling a reservation on a hotel app. Wanna know why? Let me tell ya…one of Emma’s dance conventions was moved so I needed to cancel a hotel reservation in Baltimore. But I accidentally canceled my reservation for another dance convention in Charleston the following weekend. UGH!!!! I made that reservation way back in September and in a matter of 3 seconds, it was gone. I could have cried! And of course, the hotel is now booked and I was unable to get a new reservation.
3. When craving something sweet after dinner try a cup of peppermint tea with a teaspoon of cocoa powder & stevia. YUMMY!
4. There are so many talented singers on American Idol this season. I have several favorites and can’t pick just one. Usually this close to the end of the season I’ve narrowed it down. Are you an AI fan? Who’s your favorite this season?
5. Did you see what Anne bought yesterday? We shared it in stories on Instagram you have to go check it out!
6. I’m LOVING the new look of my front entryway. It was a NO DEMO RENO (btw have you seen that show yet?)
I shared how I switched the traditional table to a bench a couple of weeks ago but this week on the blog I revealed the complete makeover so click here to see the other side of the space.
We had a super fun week on the blog getting ready for a Cinco de Mayo virtual dinner party with our friends.
I shared a Colorful Outdoor Fiesta Tablescape.
Wait until you see how it turned out…
Anne shared her delicious Green Chili Chicken Enchilada recipe.
I got to test taste it and let me tell you…it’s amazing!
Mother’s day is only a few short weeks away.
Do you need gift ideas?
Check out our Ultimate Mother’s Day Gift Guide!
We found some more fun items for you this week:
I may need this basket or tray or both
This pretty faux olive tree.
How cool are these stools?
I’ve heard this brand works great. Have you tried it?
I think I need 2 of these poufs.
I’m on the hunt for a propane gas firepit table. Do you have one?
We both hope you have an awesome week!