Do you love finding great ideas for your home?
How about tips for getting organized?
Fun craft projects?
So do we!
This is why we’re so excited to be part of a fantastic group of bloggers as a co-host of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop.
You can get more information about this hop and how to get featured here.
Not only will we be sharing great ideas with you, but you can also check back in on this post throughout the week where hundreds of bloggers will be adding even more inspiration!
If you have a blog too, be sure to join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
If you have any questions or suggestions, contact us or leave a comment!
Don’t miss any of our tips, tricks, or stories! We’d love for you to follow us on social media! You can find us on TikTok, Instagram, Pinterest, and Facebook.
Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
Welcome to This Week’s Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad that you are here.
Here you will find inspiration from dozens of bloggers including recipes, home DIY, gardening, decor, family fun, traveling, fitness, and so much more.
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger, then be sure to link up below. You may be our next feature!
Before we get this party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this week’s featured favorites.
Meet the Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Homemade Christmas Gift Ideas // My Life Abundant
There are so many fabulous ideas of creative and thoughtful gifts you can make for the people in your life that you want to remember this holiday. Tammy from My Life Abundant thought of everyone!
5 Ways to Make Unique Ornaments with Plastic Ornaments // Vintage Home Designs
The moment Thanksgiving dinner is cleared away a lot of people will be breaking out the Christmas bins and thinking about decorating that tree! Check out the fun DIY ornaments Michele from Vintage Home Designs shared.
Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail // Claire Justine
Looking for the perfect drink to serve with that holiday meal? Well, look no further. Claire Justine shares Rudolph’s Cranberry Mocktail recipe with us.
Hanging Star DIY // Reinvented Delaware
Cindy from Reinvented Delaware shares a simple Farmhouse style star that would work with your decor all year round but is especially perfect as we enter the Christmas season.
Join the Hop Below!
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.