It decided to get chilly here in North Carolina on Thursday.
Actually, chilly doesn’t quite come close.
It got downright cold!
Like 28 degrees F last night.
But we’re looking at a perfectly beautiful Easter Sunday in the 70s.
AnnMarie picked up her son, Gavin, from App State on Friday to come home to be with family for the holiday weekend.
And while she was there, she and Emma (her youngest who’s gonna be a senior next year) toured the campus!
Can someone please slow down the clock?
In other college news, Anne’s daughters have both sent in deposits for next year! Livy is headed to App State, and Katy is following in her dad’s footsteps and is on her way to Virginia Tech!
At one point we thought we’d get together for Easter dinner, but Anne’s family is headed to Raleigh to see her oldest, Ryan, who’s swamped with a pretty intense engineering course load.
The one thing that stays the same in life is that nothing stays the same…
We’ve got just a few random thoughts for you this morning:
1. If you follow us over on Instagram or Facebook and watch our stories, Anne has been sharing how she only washes her hair once a week… It took a little bit of time to train her scalp, but it’s been almost a year now and her hair is healthier than its ever been. You can go check it out in our highlight bubbles on Instagram if you want to get her secrets and end up with more time in each day.
2. Have you ever tried a meal prep service? We’ve been really enjoying meals from Eat to Evolve this past month! They deliver healthy premade meals right to your door. Having these simple but healthy options available is so helpful on crazy days! They offer keto, paleo, whole30, dairy free, and gluten free meal choices. Don’t forget to use our code: SIMPLY2MOMS to receive 15% off your first order.
3. We won’t be sad when March Madness ends…
4. Have you been watching Rock the Block on HGTV? Anne is in love with the kitchen that Mike and Alison designed! Which team are you rooting for?
5. Removing all the shrubs from in front of your house because they’re overgrown and replacing them with plantings you actually like (instead of what the builder installed) is both exciting and overwhelming! Stay tuned for photos…
We had so much fun on the blog this week!
AnnMarie shared her plans to give her front entry a makeover to help it fit her modern farmhouse style.
Do you like salads as much as we do?
Because we love a good salad!
Anne shared 15 healthy and simple salad ideas for the warmer months ahead.
Plus the recipe for her favorite Sweet Keto Salad Dressing.
We also got kinda crafty!
You’ve got to check out what Anne did wrong when she made these decoupage eggs!
Any ideas what AnnMarie made? You’ll have to see if you guessed right when you check out this simple project!
We hope you have a wonderful week!